Most Popular from Category
1. If there is any problem with our products, you can request returning or refunding within 7 days after receiving the items. But please contact with our customer service first before returning or opening a dispute, we will try our best to resolve all the problems for you.
2. All items must be returned in original condition, or we will refuse to make a refund.
3. For defective items, please provide us clear pictures or videos.
Electric appliances Meat fish smoker
* Elegant Mini S.S Electric Smoker .
* With 0.6 mm S.S Body.
* With cooking area 120 square inchs.
* Heat Resistant Wooden Handle for easily moving smoker.
* Heat Resistant Wooden side Handle for safety open and close.
* Side Wooden Handle allows to check the food during cooking.
* Side Wooden Handle allows to refill the wood chips during the cooking.
* One Layer high quality S.S Cooking Grate.
* S.S Oil Drop Pan and Wood Chips Pan, easy to clean.
* Stainless Steel Heating Element Thermostat Support.
* Thermostat with high quality Nylon Handle.
* GS Standard Power Cord and Plug.
* Two Triangle Legs for better Stablity.
* Product size: Dia.: 25.5cm, Length: 45.0cm
* Only for outdoor
Smoker is used for smoking food. The device is intended for home use.
Placement of the smoker
The following should be kept in mind when placing the smoker:
The smoker should be put in a place where the smoke cannot cause damage.
Do not use the smoker near open windows.
Do not use or store combustible materials, gasses and liquids near the smoker.
Do not place the smoker on top of combustible materials, such as patio tables.
Do not use the smoker under a canopy, by a wall, in a garage, in a motor caravan or a trailer, on a boat, in a closed room or indoors. Check that there are no flammable or combustible materials in the vicinity. Around the smoker should be at least two meters of free space in all directions, but more is recommended.
The smoker should be placed on a flat and sturdy, horizontal base.
The smoker gets hot when being used. It radiates heat also downwards. This must be kept in mind when choosing a location for placement.
Do not place the smoker right onto the lawn.
The smoker should be placed on a concrete slab.
Preparations for using the smoker
1. Remove from the chip bowl the chips or ash remaining there from the previous time of use. 2. Fill the chip bowl halfway with dry smoke chips. 3. Place the chip bowl onto its place. 4. Replace the grease tray on the tray
Using the smoker
1. Place the food on trays and the grease tray on the trays.
2. Do not fill the smoker with food too tightly in order for the smoke to be able to move evenly in the oven.
3. Leave room between the foods on the trays and the walls of the smoker to contribute to the circulation of the heat in the oven.
4. Connect the power cord.
5. Allow the smoker to work until the food is ready.
6. Cold weather greatly increases the time required for smoking.
7. After use, turn the oven off at the power switch, unplug the power cord and let the oven cool down before being moved.
8. After use, clean the smoker.
Different smoking chips.
Well-equipped shops offer a broad range of smoking dust/chips. Chips made of different species of wood give different flavors/aromas to the food. The most suitable flavors and aromas must be found by trial and error.
The smoking dust/chips available in stores:
Alder , Apple , Oak , Beech , Cherry
Maple , Pecan , Mesquite , Hickory
The smoke chips used in the smoker are placed in the smoke bowl that is placed on the base above the heating element. The chip bowl should always be on the designated base, it cannot be placed directly onto the heating element. The chip bowl must be at least half filled with chips. Use only
dry smoking dust or chips. Smoking dust or chips should not be wet.
The time required for smoking of food products is difficult to predict. The completion depends on the weather, outside temperature, manufactured products and the desired level of cooked products.
The grease tray should be cleaned after each use. Clean the grease tray, while it is still warm. For cleaning use a barbecue cleaning brush with stiff bristles. A steel brush may damage the surface of the grease tray.
The grease tray can also be washed with a dish washing liquid. Do not wash the grease tray in the dishwasher. Steel brush-induced damage is not covered under warranty.
If you are satisfied with our service, kindly please confirm the order when you received the package.
We sincerely appreciate you support our work.
|Shipping Company||Shipping Cost||Estimated Delivery Time|
|3 - 7 days|
|3 - 7 days|
|5 - 14 days|
|Post Air Mail||Free Shipping||15 - 45 days|
|Return Policy||If the product you receive is not as described or low quality, the seller promises that you may return it before order completion (when you click "Confirm Order Received" or exceed confirmation timeframe) and receive a full refund. The return shipping fee will be paid by you. Or, you can choose to keep the product and agree the refund amount directly with the seller.
N.B.: If the seller provides the "Longer Protection" service on this product, you may ask for refund up to 15 days after order completion.
|Seller Service||On-time DeliveryIf you do not receive your purchase within 60 days, you can ask for a full refund before order completion (when you click "Confirm Order Received" or exceed confirmation timeframe).|
Most Popular from Category
Digital BBQ Thermometer Wireless Kitchen Oven Food Cooking Grill Smoker Meat Thermometer with Probe and Timer Temperature Alarm
8.27-inch BBQ Accessories Cold Smoke Generator BBQ Grill Cooking Tools for Smoker Flavor Wood Chips Grill Bacon Cold Smoking
Wireless Digital Oven Thermometer Kitchen Food Cooking Thermometer BBQ Grilling Smoker Turkey Meat Water Sugar Liquid TEMP Probe
Stainless Steel Oven Thermometers BBQ Smoker Pit Grill Bimetallic thermometer Temp Gauge with Dual Gage 500 Degree Cooking Tools
13.78-inch Cold Smoke Generator for Smoker BBQ Grill Cold Smoking Barbecue Cooking Tools for Bacon/Fish/Salmon/Meat
Bakeware F/C 2″ Stainless Steel BBQ Smoker Pit Grill Bimetallic thermometer Temp Gauge with Dual Gage 500 Degree Cooking Tools
online shopping, buying directly from manufacturers?
- Go to Alibaba.com and enter the wanted item into search field.
- Having made your choice, click "Contact supplier" button on the right
- On the next page enter your request and click "Send" button.
- Upon clicking you will be asked to get registered. Do it and wait for the reply.